A leading Manufacturing Company is hiring store Keeper
1. Ensures unloading of RM/PM and after unloading informs to Quality Assurance
2. Ensures regular cleaning of Warehouses and Preparation Of GRN
3. Receives transfer note from production and updates the stocks.
4. Updates of Raw material, Packing material and Finished goods stock ledger.
5. Updates of Bin Cards and display the same at the respective stock.
6. Updates the receipt register and carries out random inspection of material visually and updates the random checking register.
7. Despatches different finished goods to different depots as per FIFO and despatch plan.
8. Receives material requisition from production and issues stocks to production
9. Issues stocks to production as per FIFO/FEFO.
10. Daily verifies the inventories of finished products for their correctness in physical quantity with respect to ledger closing balances after the day end operation.
11. Issue of material from general store as per requirement and maintain the record.
12. Passes GIF (Goods Inwards Form) to Quality Assurance and takes the status of received material.
13. Discuss with Production In charge regarding MIRS of Processing Products.
14. Coordinate with the operator in the powdering section.
15. Coordinate with QC regarding Quality.
16. Update the FGTN immediately after the receipt of powders.
17. Issue the materials to packing, capsules and other activities.
18. Maintain the Minimum stock of powders.
Position : – Store Keeper
Qualification : – Any Graduation Plus (good computer skills)
Experience : – 01 to 02 Years
Language to be known: – English, Kannada & Hindi
Age Limit : – 25 Years
Gender : – Male