A leading Ayurveda Product Company is hiring
Position: – Sales & Marketing Manager
Qualification: – Graduation/ MBA-Marketing
Experience: – 05 – 07 years in Sales & Marketing (individually Handled the distributors & Follow up the payments)
Language to be known: – English, Kannada & Hindi (South Indian Languages)
1. Developing New Business Opportunities.
2. Appointment of distributors to find ways to increase profits and minimize costs.
3. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
4. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
5. Distribution Maintain of distributors Ensure availability of all SKU Ensuring availability as per targets Ensuring payment Settlement of claims Selection of right distributor
6. Manage the end-to-end sales process independently.
7. Leads generation, pitch handling queries, negotiation and deal closure.
8. Maintaining accurate and up to date documentation.
9. Candidates applying for this job must travel and control the activities of sales and marketing representatives and agents.
10. Established track record in effective leadership talents which includes people development.
11. Leading the district distributors and developing sales operation plans with the approval of the reporting manager.
12. Analysing business potential, conceptualizing & executing strategies to drive sales, augment turnover and achieve desired targets.
13. Should be capable of managing the region assigned to them to ensure proper sales. Responsible for achieving the targets of their specified region.
14. Create awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for clients and sales/Marketing teams.
15. Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified region.
16. Help management in forthcoming products and discuss special promotions.
17. Record sales and order information and report the same to the Reporting Manager.
18. Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
19. Managing budgets and Promotional activities.
20. Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
Prior experience in similar position is an advantage / Ayurvedic / Pharmaceutical Experience