- Supporting the Risk Manager/Senior Managers in monitoring, analyzing, and securing approval for requested trading limits.
- Exposure reporting across all Business Units, with an investigation into any outliers or limit breaches.
- Monitoring and reviewing exposures under approved limits, on a Commodity, Country, and Group level.
- Play a major role in establishing an increased competence in Commodities physical and derivatives trading risk controlling.
- Preparation of position and P&L reports for the Commodities Trading desk’s books on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Assist in value-added risk and financial modelling to support risk and PnL scenario analysis to support trading desk forecasting and budget .
- Daily check and documentation of forward curves used for position valuation against available market data from Information Services, Journals, and Brokers.
- Risk measurement and limit checking, including validation of input parameters of used risk models.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Group’s in-house software systems, in particular, the Masterisk and Counterparty Risk System (CPRS); Monitoring and improving risk system interfaces.
- Proactively monitoring the assigned portfolio by tracking the industry / economic/regulatory developments, counterparty-related news, and other early warning indicators.
- Ongoing liaison with colleagues globally across all commodities, as well as external stakeholders where necessary.
- Provide support and training about the Group’s credit and market risk procedures, as well as the CPRS/Masterisk system.
- Supporting the Risk Managers/Senior Managers in the preparation of Risk Committee papers and presentations.
Skills & characteristics required/preferred for the role:
· 2-3 years’ experience in a risk management function, with strong credit/market risk experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in any field is required. Specialization in Accounting, Finance, Business, Math, Physics, or Economics is preferred.
· MBA or professional certification is preferred.
· A proven self-starter who thrives under pressure.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Strong financial analytical skills and understanding of accounting, legal, and regulatory issues governing relevant sectors.
· Strong financial modelling skills , risk and PnL analysis experience for various trading desks and strategies preferred
· Theoretical knowledge of derivatives/options risk reporting. Practical experience considered.
· Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills are required. Basic SQL knowledge preferred.
· Ability to assess credit terms and conditions, including financial covenants.
· Ability to organize time and manage deliverables to meet stringent market deadlines.
· Ability to work in a team environment and coordinate with various stakeholders, such as front office traders, finance, logistics, and clients spread across different time zones.
· Commodities’ experience or proven interest in physical commodity trading is preferred.
Minimum physical Commodities risk reporting is required is preferred.
The Candidates to work in UK- SHIFT and Hybrid working Model,
work Location : Bangalore North, Manyata Tech Park
Interested Candidates please call us on 9845264304 or 9035007003 email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Commodities and Trading|