Bangalore based Corporate house with manufacturing, marketing set up need following
Personnel Executive Assistant.
Job Summary – An Executive Assistant provides assistance to the CEO and is often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information. In addition to general administrative work, Executive Assistants may be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing various statements, minutes, reports, memos and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping and accounting reviews.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements and appointments.
- Performing office duties that include managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills
- Candidate who is a self-starter and has eye to details
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical skill
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Research Analytics.
- Should be open to travel.
Qualification: MSW or MBA
Experience: 3- 5 years
Remuneration: In the range of CTC 8 lakhs /annum