A leading Life Insurance Company is looking for
Position – Development Manager (Front Line Sales)
Roles and Responsibility:
- To recruit and develop Personal Financial Advisor resulting in generation of new business & renewal of existing business
- To ensure Licensing of the agents and building own team.
- To drive productivity of the new and vintage agents.
- To drive performance by implementing sales promotion for the PFA.
- To coach and mentor PFAs in providing need-based solutions for customers.
- To deliver new business and renewal business through the new and vintage agents
- To ensure business Reporting, MIS on sales call (LMS) is maintained on a daily basis.
- Understanding customer needs and providing service accordingly
- Candidate preferably from Agency Sales Background
- Experience: Minimum 3 Year of sales experience in Life Insurance on role and Minimum 5 for Advisor/Cross Sell-Banking products/Fixed Deposit/Home Loan/ Mutual Fund/Any Field sales/Direct Sales etc.
- Qualification: Graduates.
- Age: Below 35 Years
- Language: English with any Regional Languages.
- CTC Offered: 2.5Lacs to 3.75 Lacs. Based on Metro & Non-Metro Location.
- Perks and Benefits: Fixed Salary + Unlimited Incentives and career growth.
Looking for Immediate Joiners !!!
|Job Category||Insurance Industry|