A Leading IT Services & Consulting company is looking for Backend Developer with 5 + years of experience and the details are:
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- At least 4 years of experience designing, developing, and delivering backend applications with Node.js, TypeScript
- At least 2 years of experience building internet facing services
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or OpenShift
- Exposure to some of the following concepts: object-oriented programming, software engineering techniques, quality engineering, parallel programming, databases, etc.
- Experience integrating APIs with front-end and/or mobile-specific frameworks
- Proficiency in building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Apache Cordova framework
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
- Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
- Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
CTC : Up to 20.0 LPA based on the skill set and experience
Candidates residing at Ahmedabad and Hyderabad will work from Office and rest will be WFH