Qualified candidate Male with 12-15 years preferably sugar industry experiences out of which 2-3 years working as Manager HR
Candidates from Northern Karnataka areas are preferred.
Knowledge of Kannada must. Plus, any other south Indian language advantage
- Recruitment-Sourcing, arranging interviews/selection/submitting to HO for approval and induction activity.
- Attendance/pay roll management including contract staff
- Regular interaction with workmen/employees and maintaining the industrial relations and grievances handling.
- Framing or updating new polices and Monitoring man power requirement on regular basis.
- Statutory compliance in respect of all including contract employees working under contractors and temporary workmen.
- Safety compliance in respect of all employees including contract employees working under contractors and temporary workmen.
- Performance appraisals (GSL officers, staff & PSPL employees).
- Issuing Duties and Job responsibilities orders to Factory employees.
- Coordination with HO HR department in regard to full and final settlement workings.
- Initiating action to recover due notice period salary from Ex-Employees.
- Preparing and sending MIS report on daily/weekly basis to Management.
- Time office management and maintaining files, records, registers pertaining to HR/Admin department.
- Preparing yearly budget in connection to HR and Admin department.
- Local administration- Liaison with Labour Department, Gram Panchayath, Taluk Panchayath, Local Police station, Forest Department & DC Office all Government offices at District level.
- ISO implementation at factory and co-ordination with registered office.
- Supervision of canteen, Dispensary, Ambulance and Employee welfare measures.
- Training and development at factory level, Initiating Disciplinary actions.
- Performance appraisals (GSL officers, staff & PSPL employees)
- Security Management at factory and Vehicle Management ( Staff bus & Factory vehicles)
- Conducting sports/recreation activities for workmen/employees and other welfare measures.
- Reporting daily activities to MD,WTD, EVP and Sr.GM (C&A).
- Any other assignment given from time to time.
|Job Category||SUGAR INDUSTRY|